Adult Dog Program
Private Training Program
Once dogs develop behaviour habits, these can be hard to change. I am here to support you through the process of a getting through that thought process of “why is my dog doing X-Y-Z?”. Understanding the underlying emotional drive for your dog’s behaviour, then designing a tailored training program to help you and your pet communicate more clearly with each other is my goal!
Our Private Training Program is provided at your home and tailored to your dog’s individual personality, as well as to your needs, your family and your lifestyle. This is also a great option if you have more than one dog. We focus on helping every member of the family, both four and two legged live together in harmony.
The program includes
- Starting with a 2 hour behaviour assessment on week 1 (normally $250), followed by 4 weeks of private in-home 1 hour adult dog training sessions (normally $150 per session)
- The option to split these training sessions to half hour sessions twice weekly if logistically possible
- Tailored training program to suit your dog’s temperament and personality
- Adaptil Collar valued at $70
- Handouts and information to assist you
- Ongoing personal support from Dr Nela available 24/7 throughout the 5-week program to help you address any concerns that arise along the way (normally $300 flat fee)
- Option to upgrade to a Professional Veterinary Behaviour consultation for a Half-Price fee of $200
Your investment for helping your dog for the long term is $650 (value of $1220).
This program provides you with the best opportunity to help your dog develop into a well-balanced, calm but playful and resilient member of your family!
Clinic is located:
2 Ford Rd (corner of Ford Rd and Beattie Rd, entrance is opposite Global Footware) Coomera 4209
Phone: 1800 DR NELA (1800 376 352) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org