5 Week Private Puppy Program
Private Puppy Program
If your puppy is over 12 weeks and you just missed out on our 8-week puppy program, don’t worry, We have a fantastic individualised program which is an excellent alternative to standard “obedience school” options.
Puppies brains develop quickly, so positive early experiences and well managed puppy socialisation is crucial for balanced brain development and a calm, confident dog. Read our Did You Know section to find out why this period is so important.
Our Puppy Private Program is provided at your home and tailored to your puppy’s individual personality, as well as to your needs, your family and your lifestyle. This is also a great option if you have more than one dog. We focus on helping every member of the family, both four and two legged live together in harmony.
The program includes
- Starting with a 2 hour behaviour assessment on week 1 (normally $250), followed by 4 weeks of private in-home 1 hour adult dog training sessions (normally $150 per session)
- The option to split these training sessions to half hour sessions twice weekly if logistically possible
- Adaptil Collar valued at $75
- Handouts and information to assist you
- Puppy Socialisation Passport included!
- Five complimentary puppy socials*. These are held on Sunday afternoons (see our contact page for location details). *if available
- Ongoing personal support from our team available 24/7 throughout the 5-week program to help you deal with any concerns that arise along the way (normally flat fee of $300)
Your investment in the future of your puppy is $650 (value of $1220).
This program provides you with the best opportunity to help your puppy develop into a well-balanced, playful and confident and calm member of your family!
Please contact the team for any questions or to register your interest or simply fill out the Registration form below and Email to: email@example.com
Clinic is located:
2 Ford Rd (corner of Ford Rd and Beattie Rd, entrance is opposite Global Footware) Coomera 4209
Phone: 1800 DR NELA (1800 376 352)